In 1950, Harry Sheppard came to Lane County with the dream of a true entrepreneur. It was the beauty of Eugene and the promise of opportunity that prompted the beginning of the one man, one car, foreign import business to begin on the corner of Tenth and Olive. This was Eugene’s first import car dealership.
That was over 65 years ago and the dream of one man has become the reality of one family. Today, Sheppard Motors is a thriving family owned and operated dealership with a commitment to making it the best it can be – and the area’s oldest dealership!
At Sheppard Motors, we base our business philosophy on one simple concept; The Sheppard Core Values. Competitive prices are a must, but we believe that tomorrow’s car sale will depend on the satisfaction of today’s customer. That means that we have an exceptional staff that is committed to our customers.
Our promise to our customers: We promise to treat our customers with the utmost fairness, honesty and respect.
We are proud of our tradition and values and we look forward to serving you.