NEXT GENERAL MEETING: October 25
Everyone is welcome. Bring your questions and comments.
We hold our general meetings in-person at Harvest Community Church, 2700 Gilham Road, at the corner of Gilham and Crescent Ave. People will also be able to join those live meetings on Zoom. Meetings start at 7pm and end by 9pm.
- Topic: Meeting Eugene’s Future Energy Needs
- Our speakers:
- Frank Lawson, General Manager of EWEB
- David Van Der Haeghen of Northwest Natural Gas
- Bethany Cotton of Fossil Free Eugene
- What we’re going to ask them:
- Will Eugene have enough power for the next 5, 10, 20 years?
- How much comes from coal, hydropower, wind, nuclear, natural gas, solar, petroleum?
- What’s good and what’s bad about these various sources?
- How much are our costs going to go up?
- Where will we feel the impact? Residential heating during the winter? Economic development? Transportation? Electricity for homes and for business? The environment?
- How can we reduce the impact?
For those there in-person, there’ll be ventilation and ample seating. Those attending on Zoom will see and hear everything and be able to ask their questions.
To receive an email notification with info about how to sign in to the Zoom meeting, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEXT BOARD MEETING: TBD
We generally hold Board meetings on the first Monday of the month. If you’re not a Board member, you are welcome to observe the meeting and may comment at the end. To receive an email notification, send an email to email@example.com. If you want to suggest an agenda item for a future Board meeting, please let us know in advance.
Topics for the next Board meeting will include: TBD
Minutes from past General and Board meetings
- Board minutes 9/4/23
- Board minutes 8/13/23
- Board minutes 7/18/23
- Board minutes 6/28/23
- General Meeting minutes 5/30/23
- Board minutes 5/29/30
- Board minutes 5/1/23
- Board minutes 4/3/23
- General Meeting minutes 3/21/23
- Board minutes 3/6/23
- Board minutes 2/6/23
- Board minutes 1/2/23
- Board minutes 12/5/22
- General Meeting minutes 11/9/22
- Board minutes 11/7/22
- Board minutes 10/3/55
- Annual Meeting minutes 9/20/22
- Board minutes 9/12/22
- Board minutes 8/1/22
- General Meeting minutes 7/19/22
- Board minutes 7/8/22
- Board minutes 5/31/22
- Board minutes 5/2/22
- General Meeting minutes 4/4/22
- Board minutes 3/28/22
- Board minutes 3/7/22
- Board minutes 2/7/22
- General Meeting minutes 1/20/22
- Board minutes 1/3/22