Evergreen Housing is seeking approval to add up to 626 additional units at Delta Ridge, located west of N Delta Hwy and north of Ayres Rd. The public hearing combines three applications: Tentative Planned Unit Development, Adjustment Review, and Willamette Greenway Permit. The hearing is conducted by a Hearings Official, a land-use attorney from outside the Eugene area, who will make the decision about whether to approve the application. Anyone interested can submit written comments in advance and/or testify at the virtual hearing.
- To join the zoom meeting: https://zoom.us/j/95235347161
- Or call: 833 548 0276, 833 548 0282, or 877 853 5257 and use Meeting ID 952 3534 7161
- To submit a written statement to the Hearings Official: email it to Rodney Bohner, Associate Planner, RBohner@eugene-or.gov
- To see all the documents and site plans: full application
Some specifics of the application:
- The application is filed as “needed housing,” which streamlines the process. Accordingly, Evergreen will not be required to submit a Traffic Impact Analysis.
- The total site is 69 acres. 56 acres will be developed, leaving a 13 acre strip along the Willamette that’s in the Floodway Boundary and outside of the City’s Urban Growth Boundary.
- It will be a two-phased, multi-year project.
- It will eventually include a mix of building types: apartment flats, single story cottages, and two-story duplex townhomes.
- The only trees that will be preserved are those within the Floodway Boundary.
- They are requesting a number of adjustments, meaning minor relaxations of City code. They include adjustments to: street frontage, building orientation, maximum building dimensions, window percentage, block structure, maximum size of parking courts, bicycle parking, and pedestrian circulation.
Questions? Email them to Rodney Bohner, Associate Planner, RBohner@eugene-or.gov